Hi Dan Xu,

this is Vincent from Deutsche Telekom. I do not think, that the VVP-web portal
is different from the OVP web portal from the idea point of view. I developed
the prototype for having a way to validate a set of HEAT templates against the
VNF requirements described by ONAP in a central way. The idea was to have a
guarantee that a given VNF is compatible with ONAP and that anyone can check
its compatibility without having to run the most recent version of the
vvp-validation-scripts locally. If you extend this idea we get exactly what the
OVP web portal is currently for OPNFV.

The current Wiki page is a work in progress and not completely updated with the
new use case submitted by Morgan at the vvp weekly. The vvp-web as is, is only
a prototype.

The idea is to provide a platform like OVP for ONAP, with the extension, that
you should not only be able to upload test results, but the actual HEAT
templates. The testing should be executed by a web service and then be reported
to the database and issue a certificate if appropriate.

Looking at the approach from the VNFSDK team I think ours is similar. @Victor
it would be perfect if you could join us on our weekly next Tuesday to discuss
our approaches and synchronize our work.

Best regards

Vincent