Hi,

I've been having a lot of deployment failures recently were the helm just didn't deploy the subcharts, It looks like they sort of disappear.

After a bit of digging I saw the following error in the tillar pod

[storage] 2020/08/07 12:44:37 creating release "dev-portal.v1"
[storage/driver] 2020/08/07 12:44:37 create: failed to create: ConfigMap "dev-portal.v1" is invalid: []: Too long: must have at most 1048576 characters [tiller] 2020/08/07 12:44:37 warning: Failed to record release dev-portal: ConfigMap "dev-portal.v1" is invalid: []: Too long: must have at most 1048576 characters

I've also seen it for aaf and dmaap

The problem is that the helm charts have just got too big.

The problem seems to be that the certs in

 common/certInitializer/resources/

are quite big and are copied into many of the other charts.

But I think I'm doing something wrong as this should be stopping lots of people and don't see others complaining

I've used the integration deployment scripts so I should have correct version of helm/k8s but I think the above problem is not version specific.

Is the a patch or something that I'm missing ?

Thanks

/Andrew