Thank you for your prompt reply. I just want to test it manually, and I
followed your suggestion to use 3904. it seemed the same issue

Regards,,

Kai

发件人: Fiachra Corcoran

时间: 2020/08/13(星期四)18:58

收件人: 路凯;onap-discuss;

主题: Re: [onap-discuss] PM-MAPPER DMAAP Problem with add pm-mapper as publisher
to topic org.onap.dmaap.mr.PERFORMANCE_MEASUREMENTSHi,

Pm-mapper publishes to that topic, not subscribes.
There may be an issue with AAF regarding roles/permissions, but if all you want
to do is check the events, just use the non secure port. 3904.

I would advise you to run the robot 5gbulkpm testsuite to verify the system is
functioning correctly.
From the robot dir in OOM, execute the following:

~/oom_master/kubernetes/robot$ ./ete-k8s.sh onap 5gbulkpm