LFN Technical Communities,

*The schedule for the LFN Developer & Testing Forum is now live here
<https://teamup.com/ksgw6qzqcmg9zbzsfq?date=2021-02-01&view=md4>.*

The event will be held virtually over four days, February 1-4, 2021. Once
again we will be gathering the LFN projects to progress our releases;
discuss project architecture, direction, and integration points; and
further innovate through the open source networking stack. We will use a
combination of online tools to create a productive and interactive virtual
meeting environment. Projects planning participation include Anuket, ONAP,
OpenDaylight, Tungsten Fabric, and XGVela. The event is free of charge and
registration is required.

   - View the event page here
   <https://events.linuxfoundation.org/lfn-dev-test-forum/>
   - View the Wiki planning page here