Dear All,

I have kubernetes 1.15 cluster installed on Openstack VMs. I also had a
successful installation of ONAP (all components) using oom with all pods
running. From the ingress side, I have an nginx ingress controller running with
Nodeport services. Although I am able to access the nifi URL of DCAE MOD using
the URL as "https://hostname:externalport(fromingress)/nifi, and create a
processor or a processor group, the update fails with the below error message
as shown in the screenshot. Here hostname is as set in the virtual host field
and is "dcaemod.simpledemo.onap.org".

I see that it is a CORS error failing in the OPTIONS request that goes before
the PUT request. But I am not able to figure out why this happens during PUT
request only. It is a private network in which the setup is done. It will be
great if anyone could provide any suggestions on solving this problem.