Hi all,
I am trying to install OOM Guilin branch with helm v3 following this guide:
https://docs.onap.org/projects/onap-oom/en/latest/oom_user_guide_helm3.html#deploy

All go well until the last command:

cp - R ~/ oom / kubernetes / helm / plugins / ~/. local / share / helm / plugins

helm deploy dev local / onap -- namespace onap -- set global. masterPassword =
myAwesomePasswordThatINeedToChange - f onap / resources / overrides / onap -
all. yaml -- timeout 900 s

Helm deploy command returns:

Error: unknown command "deploy" for "helm"

Run 'helm --help' for usage.

Is the deploy.sh script still valid for Guilin branch?

However, I have performed the helm install command insted of helm deploy, but
the deployment is blocked with the following report:

1018564@cloudshell:~/oom/kubernetes (tim-poc-svil-p3-l10)$ helm install dev
local/onap --namespace onap --set global.masterPassword=secretPassword -f
onap/values.yaml -f onap/resources/overrides/onap-all.yaml

coalesce.go:160: warning: skipped value for config: Not a table.

coalesce.go:160: warning: skipped value for config: Not a table.

x1018564@cloudshell:~/oom/kubernetes (tim-poc-svil-p3-l10)$ helm install dev
local/onap --namespace onap --set global.masterPassword=secretPassword -f
onap/values.yaml -f onap/resources/overrides/onap-all.yaml
coalesce.go:160: warning: skipped value for config: Not a table.
coalesce.go:160: warning: skipped value for config: Not a table.

Can someone help me to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks,

Aniello

*TIM*
*Aniello Paolo Malinconico*