Hi Zengjianguo

First of all thanks for the detailed clarification.

I actually tend to agree with most of your description.
We still have some differences on how we view the specific chain of events
but i'm not sure that its worth spending more time on it.

I think that the important part is that we seem to agree that the general
direction should be to allow both native workflow as well as BPMN as the
general direction going forward.

You also seem to confirm that some of the assumptions or limitations that
led to the choice of technology at the time have changed by now and
therefore worth revisit. ((decoupling of the components specifically).

I'm not sure if this is covered in the current agenda but if not this is
what ONAP should be considering IMO.

Nati S.