Yes and we should keep that organized. If we post them on random wiki pages
nobody will find them… .

Seems Casey has a plan.

Casey,

do you think you can put a concrete proposal out with a process on how people
can get there meetings/notes/recordings listed and organized?

Thx

Oliver

On May 26, 2017, at 11:58 AM, Danny Lin