Hello Brian,

I certainly understand your frustration and I’d like to apologize for the
absence of sufficiently detailed information being captured in the IRC.  There
were a number of technical, logistical issues across the board and on my part
specifically, some basic “ramping-up” challenges that impacted the quality note
taking at thus event.

The recordings of the event along with the timestamps for specific topics can
be found here: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Presentations
<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Presentations>

The list of approved projects can be found here:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Approved+Projects
<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Approved+Projects>

As far as you list of projects below, ESR and Network Function Change Mgmt were
discussed and deferred. To the best of my knowledge, the others did not make it
onto the agenda.

I will be doing some work on the wiki this week as it relates to project data
that should help out.

All of the use cases were approved.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
-kenny.

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager