From: onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org]
On Behalf Of Kenny Paul
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 1:32 PM
To: Brian Hedstrom
Cc: onap-tsc
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] Face to Face meeting agreements

Hello Brian,

I certainly understand your frustration and I’d like to apologize for the
absence of sufficiently detailed information being captured in the IRC.  There
were a number of technical, logistical issues across the board and on my part
specifically, some basic “ramping-up” challenges that impacted the quality note
taking at thus event.

The recordings of the event along with the timestamps for specific topics can
be found here: https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Presentations

The list of approved projects can be found here:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Approved+Projects

As far as you list of projects below, ESR and Network Function Change Mgmt were
discussed and deferred. To the best of my knowledge, the others did not make it
onto the agenda.

I will be doing some work on the wiki this week as it relates to project data
that should help out.

All of the use cases were approved.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
-kenny.

Kenny Paul,  Technical Program Manager
kp...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:kp...@linuxfoundation.org>
510.766.5945

On Jun 9, 2017, at 12:06 PM, Brian Hedstrom
<brian.hedst...@oamtechnologies.com<mailto:brian.hedst...@oamtechnologies.com>>
wrote:

In looking at the F2F Day 1 Meeting
Notes<http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/onap-meeting/2017/onap-meeting.2017-06-08-01.38.html>,
 and reviewing the IRC channel for Day
2<http://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/onap-meeting/2017/onap-meeting.2017-06-09-01.07.log.txt>
 (it appears the meeting wasn't closed with #endmeeting and a meeting minute
link wasn't generated), I'm finding it difficult to see what motions were voted
on and approved versus voted down. There is missing/incomplete information in
those notes.

Will there be a report or wiki page created that captures what motions passed
at the F2F meeting?

I could not find any details on whether these projects were voted on:

  *   Authentication and Authorization Framework
  *   DMaaP
  *   External System Register
  *   Network Function Change Management
  *   ONAP Extensibility
  *   ONAP University
  *   Open Lab
  *   SNIRO Optimization Framework
  *   VNF Validation Program (ONAP ICE)
  *   Common Frameworks
Also, I only found that VoLTE Use Case was approved, were the other use cases
approved?

Thanks,

--
Brian Hedstrom