Dear TSC Voting Members, Recently appointed PTLs and Primary Project Contacts,

This email is regarding the ONAP M1 Release Planning Review.
As we discussed at TSC meeting, we are going to conduct 2 main reviews on
Friday, June 30 and Friday July 7 for the projects that have been approved
before June 23.
For the recently approved projects or those who can't make it on Friday, we
will organize separate reviews.

More specifically for the review on Friday, June 30 the agenda is posted in
wiki<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Amsterdam+Release+Planning%3A+M1+Project+Review>.
 The PTL attendance is required as well as TSC Voting Members. In case you
can't attend please designate a substitute.

As we have very limited time, I will run the review by displaying the Release
Artifacts and focusing our attention on the following criteria:

1.       Scope of the functionalities committed for Amsterdam Release

2.       Project dependencies within ONAP (API)

3.       Timeline

4.       Resources
I will give opportunity for questions to PTLs to answer and request TSC their
disposition (pass, conditional, no pass).

Let me know if you have any questions. Talk to you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Gildas

[HuaweiLogowithName]
Gildas Lanilis