ONAP Community,

I have sent a note on this before, so my apology for sending it again.
It is important that this community follow the guidelines of the TSC on
committers and PTLs. We have provided guidelines that projects should
have between 3-5 committers that have actual development experience
and deep knowledge in the software or release software. While I love
the passion and involvement of the community, I see few projects that
misused those directions and ended up with committers in excess of 10, some
signed up the last minute to steer the PTL vote.

I hesitated to manage and clean-up the committers per advice from
the Linux Foundation, but I will ask the TSC to enforce those guidelines
in future to ensure fair outcomes across all projects.

Thank you.. I will soon share some great news of new exciting members who
are joining ONAP. Thank you again for your hard work to making ONAP
a success and let’s make the Amsterdam Release a blast.

Mazin