From: Kanagaraj Manickam
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2017 6:00 AM
To: 赵化冰; onap-tsc@lists.onap.org; Phil Robb; Kenny Paul;
wangchen...@chinamobile.com; dtimo...@att.com; Yunxia Chen;
zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn; denglin...@chinamobile.com; pdrag...@research.att.com;
denghu...@hotmail.com; talas...@research.att.com; Ram Koya; Seshu m;
am8...@att.com; Casey Cain; lxin...@vmware.com; jf2...@att.com;
stephen.terr...@ericsson.com; ml6...@intl.att.com; mp...@amdocs.com;
sa...@research.att.com; l...@research.att.com; gg2...@att.com;
gn4...@intl.att.com; fu.guangr...@zte.com.cn; denghui (L);
david.sauvag...@bell.ca; sw3...@att.com; rx1...@att.com;
shen...@chinamobile.com; ah0...@intl.att.com; Gildas Lanilis; es4...@att.com
Cc: Eman Gil
Subject: RE: [onap-tsc][ptls] proposed topic for the next week's PTL meeting

One more topic:
As part of M1 review, every project has listed the dependencies and I feel it
will be very helpful if we could bring them together into one wiki and and draw
a dependency graph and get it reviewed/accepted by all of us.
Shall we have this topic as part of PTL meeting on Monday (10th) ?

Thanks
Kanagaraj M

本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!**************************************************************************************

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person  or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is  prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately
and delete it!