This needs to be communicated with the PTLs this week.

thanks
mazin

On Jul 10, 2017, at 5:51 AM, Lingli Deng
<denglin...@chinamobile.com<mailto:denglin...@chinamobile.com>> wrote:

Hi Alla,

Thanks for the clarifications.
If the focus is not R1 specific and not urgent, I suppose we could keep it
bi-weekly for now.

Thanks,
Lingli

From: Alla Goldner [mailto:alla.gold...@amdocs.com]
Sent: 2017年7月10日 15:54
To: Lingli Deng
<denglin...@chinamobile.com<mailto:denglin...@chinamobile.com>>; 'BEGWANI,
VIMAL' <vb1...@att.com<mailto:vb1...@att.com>>;
onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org>
Cc: onap-disc...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-disc...@lists.onap.org>; 'onap-tsc'
<onap-tsc@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>>
Subject: RE: [onap-tsc] Use case subcommittee - agenda for the upcoming meeting
this Monday

Hi Lingli,

Thanks a lot for your feedback.
I fully agree with you that R1 discussions should be prioritized.
You can see that this item (R1 use cases (vCPE and vVoLTE): Status, Open
issues, required actions) appears before the R2 use cases discussions.
However, we should limit this discussion to Status, Open issues and required
actions, as mentioned, during Use case subcommittee meeting, for the following
reasons:

  1.  As agreed for R1 (there were quite a few discussions and emails shared by
a different people in this regard), we have R1 expedited process, by which,
upon use cases approval, responsibility on use cases coordination moved to
Integration project. This results in a different meetings between use cases
leaders and the respective involved projects. BTW, the feedback I am getting so
far as that this work has been very productive, for both approved use cases.

  1.  In order to analyse different projects dependencies and affected
functionalities, technical issues should be discussed with people working on a
different projects. The reason is that projects’ expertise is within a project,
not within Use case subcommittee. We can’t force all projects’ ALL
representatives to attend Use case subcommittee, while, only if all people
working on specific project participate in discussion, we can have full
functional coverage and appropriate split of responsibilities.

  1.  We do need start talking about R2 use cases, in order to have our
proposal ready for TSC review in advance before R2 starts, in order to align
correctly and on time with R2  goals.

2 weeks ago I raised question on whether we should move to weekly use case
subcommittee meetings. No response was received. I will raise it again today
during the meeting, as, in my understanding, such a move is needed in order to
allow a comprehensive coverage.

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division