From: onap-usecasesub-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-usecasesub-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Alla Goldner
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 1:03 PM
To: onap-usecase...@lists.onap.org
Subject: [Onap-usecasesub] Our meeting next Monday 23/4/2018: the agenda

Hi all,

Our meeting next week will be dedicated to discussion with SP representatives
who will serve on End User Advisory Committee, once officially set up.
We will discuss their view on priorities for Casablanca and, on the other side,
what is currently on our table in the preparation phase.

Use cases leaders - please be ready with your presentations.

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division
Amdocs Technology