Hi,

Thanks to all meeting attendants!

During Usecase subcommittee meeting today, we hosted Service Providers
representing End User Advisory Group.
We presented 5G use cases : PNF, network slicing, Optimization; Edge Automation
and OSAM.

AI 1: OSAM team to check dependency on PNF support i.e. whether PNF support
provided in Beijing is sufficient or enhancements are needed.

AI 2: All task forces: provide link to the most updated high level requirements
in wiki by tomorrow, I will then provide them to EUAG.

AI 3: platform requirements and what is needed for ONAP platform deployability.
All - please provide your questions to EUAG.

AI 4: Upon receiving the links, EUAG members will consider use cases and
provide us with their feedback by the next week.

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division
Amdocs Technology