I'm around but buried in email…  Friday when I stopped for lunch I accidently
enabled a partially completed client-side email rule I was working on. The net
result has been not only thousands of duplicates created on the server, but
everything everything has been marked as "read".  I've cleaned up the dupes
from last week and now I'm going back through to see what I've actually seen
and what I haven't.

As much as I would like to blame this on a bug, it is indeed a self-inflicted
wound. In open source you have to be transparent with both the good and the
bad. 😉

-kenny