a separate option if you like.

Regards,
Rajesh

On May 4, 2018, at 10:46 AM, Kenny Paul
<kp...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:kp...@linuxfoundation.org>> wrote:

Hi Rajesh,

Again #1 is a "When" question about moving to "Steady State" and not a "What"
question about the composition of the TSC.
I will add "Other" as a write in option for Question #1 to address alternative
time frames.

Thanks!
-kenny

From: "Gadiyar, Rajesh"
<rajesh.gadi...@intel.com<mailto:rajesh.gadi...@intel.com>>
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018 at 9:37 AM
To: Kenny Paul <kp...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:kp...@linuxfoundation.org>>
Cc: onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] TSC Members Composition Survey RFC - Respond by 18:00
Pacific time, May 7

Hi Kenny: Never has a negative connotation. I am simply proposing an option
where all LFN platinum members have a TSC membership (supplemented with a few
exta seats for non platinum significant contributors). I am supportive of
putting enough guardrails for the qualifications to be a TSC member and the
contribution expectations.

/R