From: <onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org>>
on behalf of Alla Goldner
<alla.gold...@amdocs.com<mailto:alla.gold...@amdocs.com>>
Date: Monday, May 7, 2018 at 1:55 AM
To: "Gadiyar, Rajesh"
<rajesh.gadi...@intel.com<mailto:rajesh.gadi...@intel.com>>, Kenny Paul
<kp...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:kp...@linuxfoundation.org>>
Cc: onap-tsc <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>>
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] TSC Members Composition Survey RFC - Respond by 18:00
Pacific time, May 7

Hi all,

Also, additional point I’ve been thinking of.
Last year we had some proposals on the table to limit number of positions (e.g.
chairs, vice-chairs, PTLs etc.) to 1 per single person.
It never came to voting, as it was too controversial back then.
Perhaps, we have a more mature community now to move forward and see if we can
reach consensus also on this point.

Best regards,

Alla Goldner

Open Network Division