Hey all:

Kenny was out sick yesterday and I'm not sure if he'll be back today or if
he is still under the weather.  This item may take a day or two before we
put out the updated/revised version of the survey.

Thanks for your patience.

Best,

Phil.

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 5:38 AM, GILBERT, MAZIN E (MAZIN E) <
ma...@research.att.com> wrote:

> Kenny,
>
> Can you send out an updated copy post all the comments.
>
> Thank you for taking the lead.
> Mazin
>

> On May 8, 2018, at 2:29 AM, Stephen Terrill <stephen.terr...@ericsson.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Kenny,
>
> This reads that there should be an update, is that the case?
>
> BR,
>
> Steve

Phil Robb
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation
(O) 970-229-5949
(M) 970-420-4292
Skype: Phil.Robb