All,

The ONAP election process is described in the wiki:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Annual+Community+Elections

This is the self-nomination phase and will end in 2 business days, that is,
8:00 am, 10 July (China time). If you are interested in playing as the PTL of
the HOLMES project. Please send a self-nomination email to the discuss list
(onap-disc...@lists.onap.org).

I would like to nominate myself as the PTL of HOLMES.

I’ve been active in this project in ONAP since the beginning of it. Also, I’ve
been working on OSS, especially fault management and alarm analysis for more
than 5 years.

Since I have been the PTL of HOLMES for 2 releases, I have a lot of experience
in it and know the relevant systems of it well. I believe I could do it better
in the future as the project’s PTL.

Thanks,

Guangrong