ONS-Europe is happening Sept. 25-27, 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Does the TSC want to do anything in relationship to ONS timing such as a F2F
TSC Meeting perhaps?

Our next developer forum will be in December – date and location still TBD -
but a F2F meeting of the new TSC may be appropriate.

If there is a desire to do anything we need to get the ball rolling immediately.

Best Regards,
-kenny

Kenny Paul, Technical Program Manager, The Linux Foundation
kp...@linuxfoundation.org, 510.766.5945
San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Time Zone