Deng Hui-
         My question to you this morning was this. I have understood that
the following info on this page: Casablanca Modeling M1
<https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=35524278> was what was
approved by the TSC for Casablanca M1. This page includes all of our
high-level requirements (as Epics/Stories) as specified by the modeling
subcommittee that have NOT yet been approved by the committee. So how did
they get approved by the TSC?
-Jessie