Hello Modelers,

I have received comments from Andy and Andrei after the meeting about our
consensuses slide, as below, according to their proposal, 3 changes are listed
below:
1) Clarify On-Boarding and the Internal ONAP models are distinct
2) remove "align with R3 IM"
3) removing the statement "(backward compatible with onboarding model)

According to our recorded session
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/2018+2H+Modeling+sub-committee+meeting+agenda+and+minutes

I re-listen to the recorded session 20180717, I did ask any objection to the
final consensus in the end.
only Michela raised the  comments to remove 3rd bullet.  I did explain the
reason, and didn't hear any objection from Michela any more.

In this case, my judge would be from our session
3) is not yet a 100% consensuses assuming Michela not reponse in time,  but 1)
and 2) are 2 new proposals to change the existing consensus

So I am asking the modeling subcommittee here whether you agree to add 1) and
remove 2)
If there is no any objection before TSC call, I will revise them as this
proposal.

Thanks a lot

DENG Hui