Hi Chris

Thanks for pulling this together.  Two quick observation/questions

 The work on the standards alignment could be clearer on where it is impacting
on Casablanca. On Slide 8 it is easy to miss the targeted SOL003 VNFM plugin
for SO.

I just have a quick question should the slide from 9 onwards reflect the
proposed changes in Casablanca? If so the VNFM plug-in to SO could be better
reflected in 10 and 11. I would suggest reflecting that the VNF LCM interface
that SO consumes is SOL003 on slide 10 and 11.

Regards

     John