Hi John

    Very interested in the ETSI SOL related discussion:

     Some backgrounds from my experiences in VFC project and SO project:

         In ONAP R1&R2, There is SOL005 interface between the SO and VFC, and
SOL003 between the VFC and VNFM(vendor or GVNFM).

         In ONAP R2,  VFC has started the work to align the latest SOL
interface. please see the JIRA: https://jira.onap.org/browse/VFC-635 and commit
some codes. In ONAP R3, VFC will continue to do the work.

         In the VFC there already extists the vendor VNFM driver and do the
implication enhancement.

     If interested the ETSI SOL interfaces and avoid creating a new wheels,
suggest working together in the VFC team and collaborating with each other.

     Does it make sense?  thanks

BR

Maopeng

原始邮件