Hey Steve,
There was a TSC discussion about release manager and infrastructure manager
roles - but apparently no vote on the matter as I found the issue still
open:

(TSC) Finalize discussions about the Infrastructure Role

I have been acting as a proxy for the TSC in committer adds/deletes, repo
creation (acting infrastructure manager),  and coordinating other
infrastructure topics.
Today @TSCmeeting I announced that myself et.al. would be coming forward
with a roadmap of LF infrastructure plans for the coming few months.

In terms of the committer approval process did you want to propose a
change? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
I weigh all the tasks the LFN staff does with the simple "do we create
value by performing this action"?
Committer management needs a control point - but it's hard to say we create
value by being that control point...
What do you think?
Jim

--
Jim Baker
Linux Foundation Networking - Technical Program Manager