Thanks Phil for re-energizing the discussion... I got focused on other
tasks and failed to keep up my end of the conversation.
Your summary is accurate - I'm investigating a method to change the
workflow for committer changes that removes a
bottleneck. Once I determine that the process is feasible, I'll take it to
the TSC for review/approval.

In the meantime, the process flow remains as documented with additions
receiving existing committer approval and TSC notification
prior to submission ti LFN-IT for implementation.
Best regards,
Jim