All, I would like to put my name forward for the Network Management position.

I am the program manager for Ericsson ’ s ONAP engagement. I am also Ericsson ’
s primary delegate to ETSI ISG ZSM. With 30 years of experience in the
telecommunication industry, my work has spanned a multitude of architectures
and technologies, reaching from fiberoptic research to network and service
automation. I have a long - term engagement in carrier-grade network
architecture, previously serving on the boards of SA Forum and SCOPE. I am also
engaged in the challenge of merging standardization, open source, and R&D ways
of working. I hold a M.Sc. in Engineering Physics from Lund University, Sweden.

My direct engagement in ONAP has been limited as my main role has been to drive
Ericsson's engagement in ONAP when it comes to strategy, resourcing, internal
information sharing and coordination with product units and  standardization
engagements. However, I have participated in several ONAP F2F meetings and in
my role as program manager I have gained a good understanding of ONAP. I am one
of the authors of a recent Ericsson White Paper on ONAP. I am presently working
with LFN to facilitate the next DDF in Stockholm in June.

My ambition for the Network Management Community Coordinator position is to
bring valuable knowledge to the ONAP community from SDOs to enrich and
complement the architecture and implemenations. Also, to utilize the ONAP
achievements and good-will to influence the most important SDOs.
The main resource for this is to facilitate communication and exchange of ideas
between experts in different camps. I believe in peoples willingness to work
together on topics that they are passionate about to create the best solution.