Hello,

It's been:

* 3 months since we asked for KaaS resources during DDF in Stockholm (and the
approval from TSC and PTLs)

* 2 months since we (re)asked LFN for the KaaS resources

* 3 weeks since first technical discussion with Andrew

* a week and a half since last email from LFN on this topic (which was
addressing one of the many questions we have and not the most important one:
when do we have the resources).

We already missed El Alto (and Dublin…) priority on testing, I don’t want to
miss also Frankfurt one.

So, as it seems that you have issues to provide the solution you proposed 3
weeks ago, can we go back to the initial request (credentials to a KaaS
provider) so we can move forward ASAP?

For your information, CNCF, your sister foundation, is able to give credentials
for hosted project (Kubernetes, Network Service Mesh (NSM), ...) on a lot of
different platforms (NSM is deploying on GKE, AWS, Azure, Packet, …) so where
there's a will there's a way.

Hoping that have credentials very soon,

---
Sylvain Desbureaux