Dear Catherine, Morgan

 Considering TSC Guilin prioritization decision meeting is approaching, but the
nearest integration weekly call is held on tomorrow (July 1st), time is very
limited, we worry about over the deadline of TSC process. After preliminary
discussion with Morgan offline, we both agree on establishing this automatic
testing platform , so I suggest push milestone process forward first, I think
both me and Morgan agree on this point. And then I'll help share the detail of
our automatic testing idea with integration team tomorrow in weekly call, talk
about possible coorperation in future. :)

Best Regards,

Lei

            Normal   0            7.8 磅   0   2      false   false   false
EN-US   ZH-CN   X-NONE
                       MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

-------------------------------

黄蕾

人工智能和智慧运营研发中心

中国移动通信有限公司研究院

中国北京市西城区宣武门西大街32号(100053)

Huang Lei

Center of AI and Intelligent Operation R&D

China Mobile Research Institute

No.32 Xuanwumen west street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100053, China

Mobile: +86 18800156155

Email: huanglei...@chinamobile.com