Dear Catherine,

After today's detailed discussion with Morgan, we both agree on pushing forward
these four testing automatic requirements, the testing objects, target and
method are different from each other.

Thanks again to Morgan for preparing today's call for us discuss fully about
our two project. :)

Best Regards,

Lei