Good morning/afternoon Requirement Owners, PTLs,

I want to inform you that the following requirements have been reviewed and
prioritized by the ONAP TSC as follows

  *   REQ-339 - Container Network Function Test Platform (CNTP): OVP 2.0
support and Enable Network Service testing (RANK #3 PTL GO/NO GO)
  *   REQ-385 - IPv4/IPv6 dual stack support in ONAP (RANK #3 PTL GO/NO GO)
  *   REQ-345: 5G OOF SON use case requirements for Guilin release  (RANK #3
PTL GO/NO GO)

Dear TSC – we urgently need your vote for the following requirements – Thank
you:

  *   REQ-329: Guilin-R7 - Support for Intent-based Network
  *   REQ-386: Apply common Swagger style and documentation generation tools to
create robust ONAP API documentation
  *   REQ-335 to REQ-338 - https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-tsc/message/6613

Best regards
Catherine