From:Sylvain Desbureaux via lists.onap.org
<sylvain.desbureaux=orange....@lists.onap.org>
To:David McBride <dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org>;Lefevre, Catherine
<catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>;onap-tsc
<onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>;onap-release <onap-rele...@lists.onap.org>
Cc:ranny.haiby <ranny.ha...@samsung.com>;DEBEAU Eric TGI/OLN
<eric.deb...@orange.com>;RICHOMME Morgan TGI/OLN
<morgan.richo...@orange.com>;Krzysztof Opasiak <k.opas...@samsung.com>;Kenny
Paul <kp...@linuxfoundation.org>;gervais-martial.ngueko
<gervais-martial.ngu...@intl.att.com>;andreas-geissler
<andreas-geiss...@telekom.de>;krishna.moorthy6
<krishna.moort...@wipro.com>;PUZHAVAKATH NARAYANAN, SHANKARANARAYANAN
<snaraya...@research.att.com>;denghui (L) <denghu...@huawei.com>;Seshu m
<seshu.kuma...@huawei.com>
Date:2020-07-20 15:16:55
Subject:[onap-tsc] [Maintenance Release]Status Update

Hello,

here's Monday status update for El Alto and Frankfurt Maintenance release.
Fyi, I've no right to send emails to onap-tsc and onap-ptl, so I'm trying
'onap-release' channel.

[El Alto]

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/q/project:oom+status:open+branch:elalto
All Proposed merge requests have been merged.

from https://gating-results.onap.eu/results/, we can see:

* Failing deployments (consistant on the 4 last runs):
CLAMP ELK stack is not starting (no idea why, no 'events' when I looked at) -->
I consider it as MINOR and RN should be updated

* Failing Healtchecks (consistants on the 4 last runs):
OOF CMSO is failing (Certificate issue?) --> I consider it as MEDIUM (some use
cases won't work) and RN should be updated
Modeling is failing (via MSB call) no idea why --> I consider it as MEDIUM
(some use cases won't work) and RN should be updated

Everything is red but actually, the rest is OK (small, core, healthdist,
postinstall)

* E2E
All tests are red
Onboarding is OK but issue during instanciation between SO and Openstack I
believe ({'requestState': 'FAILED', 'statusMessage': "STATUS: Received
vfModuleException from VnfAdapter: category='INTERNAL' message='Exception
during create VF 404 NOT FOUND: ' rolledBack='true'", 'percentProgress': 100,
'timestamp': 'Mon, 20 Jul 2020 06:22:59 GMT'})
--> Unfortunately, our 2 instanciation expert on Orange are on holidays so I
can't say why :(

So it's not perfect but not that bad either. I let TSC to decide what to do

[Frankfurt]

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/q/project:oom+status:open+branch:frankfurt
All Proposed merge requests have been merged except one (we -- OOM committers
-- consider it as a new feature and we rather prefer not to merge).

Last gating is "super green" (100% infra, 100% HC, 100% e2e) :) -->
https://gating-results.onap.eu/results/onap_daily_pod4_frankfurt-645985740-07-20-2020_02-07/

My recommendation (from OOM perspective but I believe Morgan from Integration
would say the same) is a GO for the maintenance release

Regards,

Sylvain Desbureaux

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.