From: onap-tsc@lists.onap.org <onap-tsc@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of Sylvain
Desbureaux via lists.onap.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 11:40 AM
To: Martial <gervais-martial.ngu...@intl.att.com>; onap-tsc@lists.onap.org;
onap-rele...@lists.onap.org
Cc: onap-...@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [Onap-release] [Maintenance Release]Status Update

Hi Martial,
OK !
thanks for fast answer!

Sylvain
________________________________
De : onap-rele...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-rele...@lists.onap.org>
[onap-rele...@lists.onap.org] de la part de Martial
[gervais-martial.ngu...@intl.att.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 22 juillet 2020 11:27
À : onap-tsc@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-tsc@lists.onap.org>;
onap-rele...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-rele...@lists.onap.org>
Cc : onap-...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-...@lists.onap.org>

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

Sylvain,

As mentioned in the 'el alto' release note for CLAMP, The ELK stack is not part
of the CLAMP el alto release due to the DMCA SEARCHGUARD issue.
So it is normal that it is not coming up since it is not present.

Br
Martial

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.