From: "TIMONEY, DAN" <dt5...@att.com<mailto:dt5...@att.com>>
Date: Friday, August 7, 2020 at 1:31 PM
To:
"infrastructure-coordina...@onap.org<mailto:infrastructure-coordina...@onap.org>"

<infrastructure-coordina...@onap.org<mailto:infrastructure-coordina...@onap.org>>
Subject: Committer Promotion Request for #sdnc

The existing active committers on the SDNC project have voted to promote
Herbert Eiselt and Michael Dürre as a committers on the SDNC project. Herbert
and Michael have both been strong contributors to the project for several
releases and we are confident they will make an excellent committers.

Please note that SDNC currently has only 2 active committers (myself and David
Stilwell), both from AT&T.  Herbert and Michael both work for Highstreet
Technologies.  Thus, their promotions will allow us to improve our diversity.

The committer promotion requests are on the wiki at :
Herbert:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Committer+Promotion+Request+for+SDNC+-+Herbert+Eiselt.
Michael:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Committer+Promotion+Request+for+SDNC+-+Michael+Durre

Thank you in advance for your consideration,

Dan Timoney
ONAP SDNC Project Technical Lead