Hello ONAP community memebrs,

Following the success of last year’s LFN technical
whitepaper<https://www.lfnetworking.org/resources/2020/04/28/lf-networking-whitepaper/>,
 we have kicked-off the process of creating the next one.
This year’s whitepaper should continue to share our vision with a broader
industry audience, drive adoption of our software and bring on more players to
the game.

The theme for the paper is still open for decision and we are looking for
contributors.

Based on previous experience contributors can invest as little or as much as
they see fit. As a contributor you will benefit from collaborating with other
experts in the community and spreading your ideas. You will of course get
credit as an author. You don’t have to be a member of any project or committee
to contribute. Participation is open for all.

If you would like to participate or propose a theme, please add your name on
this page:
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/Theme+proposals+and+Subject+Matter+Experts

Thanks,

Ranny Haiby