LF Networking Communities:

The Open Networking & Edge Executive Forum
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-networking-and-edge-exec-forum/>
(April 12-14) is the industry’s premier open networking and edge computing
event focused on end to end solutions powered by open source. Building on
the successful inaugural event last spring, we’re excited to present this
Executive Forum where leading industry executives will share their visions
from the Telco, Cloud, and Enterprise verticals. Attendees will learn how
to leverage open source ecosystems and gain new insights for digital
transformation.

Presented in a virtual format across three days, this is a one track event
starting in a different time zone each day to better reach our global
audience. There is no cost to attend and we encourage you to register today
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-networking-and-edge-exec-forum/register/>
!

Best,

Brandon Wick