Team,

One of the comments that I received in the survey that I sent out last week
requested more summary detail and trend information on the open issues for
the release.  As a reminder, this figure represents the total number of
non-release-management Jira issues that are assigned to the release.  I
have created a new dashboard to provide this information, rather than
simply reporting the number of open issues.  Let me know if you have any
questions or comments.

As a reminder, the survey remains open through Friday.  Please take a few
minutes to complete it if you haven't already:
https://linuxfoundation.surveymonkey.com/r/HHDNMN8

*Jakarta release*

   - Schedule <https://wiki.onap.org/x/VIKfBg>
   - M3 scheduled for March 3
      - M3 release management tasks published Feb 4
      - Milestone Status <https://wiki.onap.org/x/ZoKfBg>
      - Open issue status and trend
      <https://jira.onap.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12002>
       (non-release-management)

*Istanbul Maintenance Release*

   - Last week, the TSC approved sign off of the Istanbul maintenance
   release, with log4j CVE mediation, pending update of release notes.
   Congratulations to the team for your response to this urgent release.

Let me know if you have any questions.

David

--
*David McBride *(pronounce <https://nmdrp.me/davidmcbride>)