LF Networking Communities:

We're excited to confirm that the *Open Networking & Edge Summit *will be
held November 15-16 at the Sheraton Grand Hyatt in Seattle, WA USA. We're
excited to be seeing many of you in person at last! The event will be
followed by a two-day *LFN Developer & Testing Forum* *(Nov 17-18) *in the
same venue. We'll be sharing more information as it becomes available, but
in the meantime: *SAVE THE DATE!*

Reminder: If you haven't already, please register for the spring event --
the Open Networking & Edge Executive Forum (April 12-14)
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-networking-and-edge-exec-forum/>.
It's being hosted virtually across time zones and if free to attend.

Please send any questions you may have to eve...@lfnetworking.org.

Thanks!

Best,

Brandon Wick