Dear ONAP Modeling Subcommittee,

I want to share with you the results of the TSC vote concerning the ASD
Model<https://wiki.onap.org/display/Meetings/TSC+2022-03-17>.
The TSC has approved that the ONAP Community will move forward with the ASD
Model.
Concretely it means that ONAP Community can have an alternative model to ETSI's
approach for our Cloud Native Architecture.
ONAP will proceed without waiting for ETSI to fully define their Cloud Native
Model.
The current ASD information Model (version 1) should be moved to "CLEAN State".

May I ask the Modeling Subcommittee co-chairs to update the wiki accordingly?
Thanks in advance for your continuous support.

I will attend the Modeling meeting on Mondays in case of any question.

Many thanks and regards,
Catherine

Catherine Lefèvre
AVP Software Development & Engineering
AT&T Technology Services - Network Systems Common Platform & Services
ONAP TSC Chair

[cid:image001.png@01D83A2B.63208530]

Phone: +32 2 418 49 22
Mobile: +32 475 77 36 73
catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com<mailto:catherine.lefe...@intl.att.com>

TEXTING and DRIVING... It Can Wait
AT&T
BUROGEST OFFICE PARK SA
Avenue des Dessus-de-Lives, 2
5101 Loyers (Namur)
Belgium
[cid:image002.jpg@01D83A2B.63208530]

NOTE: This email (or its attachments) contains information belonging to the
sender, which may be confidential. proprietary and/or legally privileged. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the
content of this is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail in
error please immediately notify the sender identified above.