Hi ONAP Community,

I would like to nominate myself for a seat on the ONAP TSC.

Biography,
Dan Xu is a senior open source engineer in Huawei. She has rich experience in
testing, certification, CI/CD and Container-based servers. She has been working
in the Usecase-UI project and developing the Intent based server in this year.
Also she is the PTL of VNFSDK and CLI projects to support the usage of upstream
projects.

Dan Xu has been contributing in several open source projects within LF for more
than 7 years. She is the PTL of Anuket RI2 projects and also contributes in
Sylva project. She used to be focused on OVP including developing its backend
tool and frontend portal, selecting and integrating test cases, supporting and
debugging tests of commercial products et al.

For the last 3 years, she has also been engaged in another open source
community, EdgeGallery and established its Jenkins-based CI/CD pipelines. She
developed the Ansible-based automatic deployment scripts to install k8s and
EdgeGallery Platform with helm on k8s.

Statement,
If selected as a member of the TSC, I will continue to contribute to ONAP
especially the CI/CD, installation, and collaborate with other community.

BR,
Dan Xu