Hello All,

Friendly reminder that the TSC nominations end today. If you
haven't already, please get your nominations in by replying to the original
email thread and completing the info on the wiki nomination page. The
number of emails do not match the number of nominations on the wiki page.
Please double check to make sure you completed the wiki page as well. Thank
you and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,
Sandra