**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: .Net Developer with Matlab exp*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Key Requirements:*
•         Proficient in developing C++ and C# desktop applications.
•         Knowledgeable in Managed C++ and Interop.
•         Experienced in user-interface development (WinForms and WPF).
•         Exhibit strong organizational, analytical, multi-tasking and
prioritization skills.

Desired qualifications:

•         Familiar with design patterns, unit testing and agile development.

•         Experience with acquisition, processing, analysis and
presentation of real-time data.
•         Knowledgeable in digital signal processing and digital
communications.
•         Possess a strong mathematical background and knowledgeable in
algorithm optimizations.
•         Proficient in MATLAB.
•         Experience in the oil and gas industry.
•         Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation
Server.