*Hi,*

*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*

*SAP ECC MM Consultant with strong exp on Ariba*

*Sacramento, CA*

*6 Months (NO OPTS)*

*Mandatory Requirements: *

1.      *Demonstrated experience with integration of SAP ECC MM with Ariba
Upstream and/or Downstream modules*

2.      Must have experience implementing Ariba modules with integration to
SAP master and transactional data.

3.      Must understand S2P best practices and how to help business to
achieve value.

4.      Must have experience communicating with and presenting to executive
level IT and business stakeholders.

5.      Must have experience leading/mentoring IT teams.

6.      Must have strong analytical/problem solving skills.

7.      Must have experience with best practice testing methodologies and
executing functional/technical testing.

8.      Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.

9.      Must have at least 5 years functional experience with SAP ECC core
MM modules with at least 3 years of recent experience with SAP ECC 6.0.

10.  Must have in-depth knowledge of SAP ECC: LIV, MM-PUR, and External
Service Procurement.

11.  Must be knowledgeable with MM/FI integration.

*Desirable Qualifications:*

1.      Experience with the full Ariba Suite of modules in an integrated
SAP ECC environment: SIPM, Sourcing, Contract Management, P2O, I2P, and
Spend.

2.      Experience developing SAP ECC to Ariba integration with PI or other
ESB.

3.      Knowledge of integration, function modules, architecture and
mapping of master and transactional data.