Hi all,

>> I opt for dropping OS/2 support completely.

please don't do this. The OS/2 version of OOo is currently at release
3.2, and plans are to update it to a more recent version.
os2port08 cws has been created for this task. Unfortunately, other
jobs are keeping me too busy :-(

> The file apparently came in three years ago via CWS os2port03 (<http://

yes, I added this file to public CWS; previously that file was not
made public because we were publishing only changes to existing code.
at some point we decided to release all OOo source code. The license
associated with many files has been changed a lot of time ago, this
one left out it seems.

It is not a problem to update the license to a new model.

--
Bye,

       Yuri Dario

/*