On Jun 26, 2011, at 8:38 AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:

> At this point infrastructure would be interested in
> seeing the DNS zone file for openoffice.org, so we
> can get some idea of how many different services
> we're talking about.
>

> If someone has that information, please forward it
> to me privately.  Thanks.

I was interested in the zone file, but couldn't get oracle's dns to send it to
me.

Why privately? Are you preparing to do the Domain Name registration change
followed by a Zone transfer? At which point it is possible to replace services
as we wish.

There is a mapping being built here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OOo-Sitemap

and a little differently here