On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamil...@acm.org> wrote:
> I did some modest streamlining.  I didn't alter the questions.  I did not
> touch the "How has the project developed ... " question.
>
> I am not sure which of these topics may be from guidance on providing the
> report.

The Incubation PMC request said:

"Your report should contain the following:

 * Your project name
 * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
the project
  or necessarily of its field
 * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
  graduation.
 * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of
 * How has the community developed since the last report
 * How has the project developed since the last report."

I converted the questions into headers.  I don't think that is
required.  We could take a more narrative approach if we wanted.

Rather than say "Not applicable" for the "since the last report"
questions, I thought it would be more useful to respond in terms of
what we've done since we started.

> Alexandro, will you be making the changes along the lines you suggest?

Please do, anyone who has suggested changes.  I didn't need to create
a new login, so I assume this uses the same userid/password that we
used for the Incubation proposal wiki.

> On Friday I can add the latest PPMC summary and anything about the size of
> ooo-dev on the community growth question or whatever other title we give that.

Excellent.    I know you send out that period report on where the
"initial committers" are in terms of their on-boarding.  Maybe a short
version of that as well?