Am 07/18/2011 06:32 PM, schrieb imacat:
     I welcome the contribution from the Symphony team.  But before the
Symphony contribution, shouldn't it be the first task to move the source
onto Apache SVN or something, instead of the current mercurial hg?  Not
only IBM would like to contribute back to OpenOffice.org, but many of us
here would like to do so, too.  Having a new public SVN enables everyone
here to be able to participate.  And this should not be IBM
OpenOffice.org, but Apache OpenOffice.org.  (I already heard people
talking so.)

Sure. First we will have our initial release and then we will have a look how to integrate the Symphony code (or parts) into the project.

Marcus