Hi again;

--- On Mon, 8/15/11, Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com> wrote:

> The migration to Apache-Extras is the easy part,
> right?  It is just Hg to Hg. So we maintain the
> complete revision history that way.

Iff apache-extras offers sufficient space for the
repository.
Actually, I am not very worried about losing all the
history: Apache OO is rather a fresh start anyways.

> If someone has a more elegant solution, then, as always,
> "Patches are Welcome".

One thing I do suggest is to do a raw import from the Hg
tip. You wrote:

> I then moved these into a common directory structure,
> as Ingrid had earlier suggested:
>
> ooo/trunk/core --- all the OOO340 stuff
> ooo/trunk/l10n -- all the language stuff

Please do the directory rearrangement in SVN. I have no
objection to moving stuff but if it's possible to match
the old history later on, having these changes out of SVN
won't help.

> > Will we also lose the bugzilla database? :-(
> >

> Why would we loose Bugzilla?

Because no one is working on it? Not even the test
import has been done.

Pedro.